About this wiki
Welcome! This is Breemee33. I have started this wiki to organize all of the groups I am leading/in.
About Warriors of Star-Legend Clan
We are an Erin Hunters Warriors series based Clan. Active on Discord, Freerealms Sunrise, Cereal Soup and Wizard101. We strive for peace in the communities we are in.
The founding of Warriors of Star-Legend Clan
Freerealms introduced me to the Warriors series. Joining many clans on there it was a learning experience for me due to my young age at the time. Freerealms unfortunately shut down six years ago but is being remade into Freerealms Sunrise. I started reading the Warriors series at about the half-way point of my time on FR and have been reading it eversince, keeping the memory of my friends and family on FR alive as well as my warriors spirit. I started my own clan on FR shortly before it shut down, it didnt get very far though due to thousand of people already having joined other clans. I was in Eclipse Clan mainly before the game shut down. I have found the FR community again as well as two in-game sisters. I have high hopes for my clan and families success, protection, happyness and most of all peace in this clan. Thank you and may Star Clan light your path my fellow warriors.
(9/29/17 Still typing. My clan is still in development but will be official very soon!)
The Warrior Code
- Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
- Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
- Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
- Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
- A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
- Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
- A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
- The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
- After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
- A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
- Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
- No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
- The word of the Clan Leader is law.
- An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
- A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
- Cats on their way to the Moonstone or Moonpool are allowed to cross other Clans' territories to get to their destination - WindClan grounds on the moorland and ThunderClan grounds by the lake, in the forest.
- At the lake, cats may travel on other Clans' grounds as long as they are within two fox-lengths of the lake; for instance, to go to a Gathering.
- Cats may travel on other Clan territories if they have something to report or ask for help.Additional Rules The following rules are not specifically stated in the warrior code, but are expected to be followed:
- Medicine cats may not have a mate or kits.
- Kits must stay in camp until they are apprenticed, and are not allowed to hunt.
- The safety of the Clan is more important than the safety of one cat.
- Clans must not unite together to drive out another Clan. Clans must not force another Clan to share territory.
- Enemy patrols must not attack cats if they are on a mission all four Clans agree on.