About Warriors of Star-Legend Clan
We are an Erin Hunters Warriors series based Clan. Active on Discord, Freerealms Sunrise, Cereal Soup and Wizard101. We strive for peace in the communities we are in.
The founding of Warriors of Star-Legend Clan
Freerealms introduced me to the Warriors series. Joining many clans on there it was a learning experience for me due to my young age at the time. Freerealms unfortunately shut down six years ago but is being remade into Freerealms Sunrise. I started reading the Warriors series at about the half-way point of my time on FR and have been reading it eversince, keeping the memory of my friends and family on FR alive as well as my warriors spirit. I started my own clan on FR shortly before it shut down, it didnt get very far though due to thousand of people already having joined other clans. I was in Eclipse Clan mainly before the game shut down. I have found the FR community again as well as two in-game sisters. I have high hopes for my clan and families success, protection, happyness and most of all peace in this clan. Thank you and may Star Clan light your path my fellow warriors.
The Warrior Code
- Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
- Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
- Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
- Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
- A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
- Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
- A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
- The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
- After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
- A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
- Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
- No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
- The word of the Clan Leader is law.
- An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
- A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
- Cats on their way to the Moonstone or Moonpool are allowed to cross other Clans' territories to get to their destination - WindClan grounds on the moorland and ThunderClan grounds by the lake, in the forest.
- At the lake, cats may travel on other Clans' grounds as long as they are within two fox-lengths of the lake; for instance, to go to a Gathering.
- Cats may travel on other Clan territories if they have something to report or ask for help.Additional Rules The following rules are not specifically stated in the warrior code, but are expected to be followed:
- Medicine cats may not have a mate or kits.
- Kits must stay in camp until they are apprenticed, and are not allowed to hunt.
- The safety of the Clan is more important than the safety of one cat.
- Clans must not unite together to drive out another Clan. Clans must not force another Clan to share territory.
- Enemy patrols must not attack cats if they are on a mission all four Clans agree on.
Leader- Leads the clan and oversees the clans well being, protection, and warriors spirit.Deputy- Leads the clan in aid to the Leader. performs duties such as ceremonies and gatherings when the leader is unable to attend. Advises the leader of the clan on any issue this individual sees needing to adress. Medicine cat- Heals the clan and interprets signs from Star Clan to the leader. Has authority to advise the leader. Once made a full medicine cat they are given a full last name by their leader or deputy and may even request their own last name. Warrior- Fights and hunts for the clan goes on boarder and hunting patrols and guards camp and territory . Eligible to become deputy once trained at least one apprentice. trains warrior apprentices. Once made a full warrior they are given a full last name by their leader or deputy and may even request their own last name. Queens- Mothers, she-cats expecting kits, she-cats aiding in the care of the clans kits. Apprentices- Trains to either become a warrior or a medicine cat. Has the last name: Paw to show apprenticeship. Kits- Under six moons old and being cared for by a Queen. Has the last name Kit to show he/she is a kit. Elders- Individuals that are retired, elderly, or unable to resume their duty to the clan. They have served their clan.
You find yourself in a cave, bare of any light. Out of a small hole in the roof of the stone cave suddenly shines a bright almost blinding white light. The moon. The moonlight reflects on a small stone in the center of the cave. Its ancient scent beckons you forward. Once you touch your nose to the stones icy-cold surface you instantly are plunged into darkness..." To enter this world is to start a new life in loyalty to the spirit of a warrior. " You find yourself suddenly at the edge of a lake, the midnight air is crisp and cool. You find yourself staring into the waters of this lake and see stars racing along this body of water like the stream itself. Again, some scent draws you in. You try to lap at the cool stream, but you find not the touch of cold water, but the emptiness and strange presence of the stream of stars that now engulfs you in warmth. " To enter this worls is to start a new life in loyalty to the spirit of a warrior. " Are the stars speaking to you? They have voices. Or, is it one voice? The surrounding colony of stars makes sound in unison all around you. Millions of voices of the spirits that reside as them speak to you all at once in exact unison. Your heart begins to pound, the sound of the rushing water you saw the stars in roars louder, the chanting grows faster and more realistic then ever. " To enter this world is to start a new life in loyalty to the spirit of a warrior " You awake in the midst of a warrior clans camp.
Member Form Template
name- main fur color, marking/undercoat color, gender, eye color.
(a one-two liner describing the appearance of your form.)
Members(whos forms are posted)
Apprentice. @Zemlin - Silent Paw: Black panther tom with bright yellow eyes.(edited) Warriors Apprentice/(Main Deputy Candidate) @Thunder Claw - Thunder Paw: White tom with golden specks of fringe on his face. Red eyes with blue lighting. Leader. @Legend Star - Legend Star: Silver/white snow-leopard she cat with dark blue leopard print and deep sapphire blue eyes. Has a long thick scar stretching across her left flank from her cheek to past her hip.
Storyline rp rules:
I dont have any issues with the style that ppl rp in i.e using ** for actions or just "" for speech. When out of RP please use (())/() or something else to show that your talking outside of rp.
in s-lc terri storyline if I list in the supply count that a piece of fresh kill needs to be retrieved, if you caught it, make sure to go back and grab it or note rpg wise that you have it on your person when going back to camp.
1: Follow the code. 2: No s** rp. 3: Keep in mind younger RPGers may join.