The Warrior Code
- Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
- Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
- Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
- Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
- A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
- Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
- A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
- The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
- After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
- A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
- Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
- No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
- The word of the Clan Leader is law.
- An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
- A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
- Cats on their way to the Moonstone or Moonpool are allowed to cross other Clans' territories to get to their destination - WindClan grounds on the moorland and ThunderClan grounds by the lake, in the forest.
- At the lake, cats may travel on other Clans' grounds as long as they are within two fox-lengths of the lake; for instance, to go to a Gathering.
- Cats may travel on other Clan territories if they have something to report or ask for help.Additional Rules The following rules are not specifically stated in the warrior code, but are expected to be followed:
- Medicine cats may not have a mate or kits.
- Kits must stay in camp until they are apprenticed, and are not allowed to hunt.
- The safety of the Clan is more important than the safety of one cat.
- Clans must not unite together to drive out another Clan. Clans must not force another Clan to share territory.
- Enemy patrols must not attack cats if they are on a mission all four Clans agree on.
1: Follow the code. 2: No s** rp. 3: Keep in mind younger RPGers may join.
Leader- Leads the clan and oversees the clans well being, protection, and warriors spirit.
Deputy- Leads the clan in aid to the Leader. performs duties such as ceremonies and gatherings when the leader is unable to attend. Advises the leader of the clan on any issue this individual sees needing to adress.
Medicine cat- Heals the clan and interprets signs from Star Clan to the leader. Has authority to advise the leader. Once made a full medicine cat they are given a full last name by their leader or deputy and may even request their own last name.
Warrior- Fights and hunts for the clan goes on boarder and hunting patrols and guards camp and territory. Eligible to become deputy once trained at least one apprentice. trains warrior apprentices. Once made a full warrior they are given a full last name by their leader or deputy and may even request their own last name.
Queens- Mothers, she-cats expecting kits, she-cats aiding in the care of the clans kits.
Apprentices- Trains to either become a warrior or a medicine cat. Has the last name: Paw to show apprenticeship.
Kits- Under six moons old and being cared for by a Queen. Has the last name Kit to show he/she is a kit.
Elders- Individuals that are retired, elderly, or unable to resume their duty to the clan. They have served their clan.